Hello and welcome... it's Melinda with you today and I'm sharing a card I created using the beautiful earthy tones from Ki's 'Metro Garden' collection. I must admit I'm a huge fan of the 6x6 paper pad when it comes to card design as they are the perfect size and have multiple copies of each design. Metro Garden combines a neutral color scheme with modern and 'on-trend' patterns.
INSTRUCTIONS | Step x Step
1. Cut and score cream cardstock to create a card measuring 5.5"x4" when folded.
2. Cut a single sheet of patterned paper to measure 5.5"x4" and adhere to the front of the card.
3. Cut a piece of patterned paper to measure 3.5"x3.75" and adhere an eighth of an inch down from the top of the card.
4. Cut a piece of alternative patterned paper to measure 1.75"x 3.75" and stamp the sentiment on the right hand side before adhering an eighth of an inch up from the bottom of the card.
5. Cut a piece of ribbon to measure 3.75" and adhere over the join of the two papers.
6. Fussy cut several flowers, leaves and stems to create a collage and mount with foam pop dots.
7. Tie a bow using the ribbon and adhere to the ribbon.
8. Add a few epoxy dots finish the overall presentation of the card.
SUPPLIES | Hampton Art
Jillibean Soup Clear Stamps - Cold Avacado Soup (Better Together) JB0129
Ki Memories - 6x6 Paper Pad (Metro Garden)
Ki Memories - Printed Ribbon WM1111
SUPPLIES | Other
ColorBox Archival Dye - Suede
Doodlebug Design Epoxy Dots
Post a Comment