Hampton Art has added a new product - stamps sets with a coordinating stencil/mask. The really cool thing is that the stencil has a reusable sticky backing - so no matter what fun mixed media techniques you are using, your stencil is not going to shift.
Life itself is a wonderful adventure card by Gini Williams Cagle
1. Stamp the Weathered Background with Black StazOn ink on white cardstock.
2. Lay the stencil over the stamped area and mist with color. Allow to dry.
3. With the stencil still in place, ink some areas with the watermark ink, and sprinkle with embossing powders. Heat set.
4. Spritz with the Opal Sea Oats mist.
5. Ink the edges with Gingerbread ink - bring some of the color onto the main design area as shown.
6. Die cut the Spellbinders Branching Out with the gold foil paper. Mount on a mat of Aqua Denim (4.75" x 6.75"). Place on a 5 x 7" card base (Spring Green).
7. Stamp the sentiment with gold ink, and die cut with Lables 27. Attach to the card, offset, using foam adhesives.
8. Tie a bow with the metallic gold crochet ribbon and glue to the right of the label.
9. Stamp the feathers with the gold ink, sprinkle with the Starlight Gold Green embossing powder, heat set and fussy cut.
10. Stamp the bird, fussy cut and arrange this along with the feathers and flowers and leaves on the card as shown.
Hampton Art /Vintologie Birds SC0648
Hampton Art/Art Warehouse Weathered Background PS0713
Lindy's Stamp Gang Embossing Powders; Desert Moon Turquoise, Reindeer Moss Green, Starlight Gold Green; Opal Sea OatsStarburst
Tsukineko Ink: VersaMark Watermark Ink, StazOn Ink; VersaMagic - Gingerbread; Delicata - Golden Glitz
May Arts Ribbon - Metallic Crochet Ribbon HP30
Prima Marketing Flowers
Spellbinders : Branching Out, Labels 27
WorldWin Papers:DoubleMates - Spring Green; ColorMates: Aqua Denim; Light Totally Tan; Gold Foil
Xyron Mega Runner, Teresa Collins Foam Adhesives
I was trying to leave a comment about how much I love this card - hope this one shows up. :~DReplyDelete