Today I decided to go in a different direction (for me) because I wanted to use the Graphic 45 Parfumerie stamp set that Hampton Art distributes, and it’s very vintage looking. I love this set because it’s so versatile with three different little stamps to put in the center of your perfume bottle.
And now for something completely different!
S U P P L I E S
Cardstock: Bazzill; patterned paper scrap; Clear Stamp Set: Parfumerie (Graphic 45); Inks: embossing, sage; Other Mediums: colored pencils (Spectrum Noir), Diamond Stickles & Platinum embossing powder (Ranger); Embellishments: silk ribbon scrap, gem; Adhesives: tape runner; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, heat tool, foam ink applicator
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base from cardstock.
- Cut matte from scrap of patterned paper and adhere to card front.
- Stamp perfume bottle image with embossing ink, apply EP, and heat set.
- Color bottle and background and create perfume spray with pencils.
- Stamp sentiment with embossing ink, apply EP, and heat set.
- Tear around edges of stamped panel, edge with sage ink, and adhere.
- Tie ribbon into bow and adhere with glue dot; attach gem to center.
- Lightly apply Stickles to perfume cloud and on “gem” in the bottle’s base.
- OPTIONAL: Create a Word doc for the inside of the card. Type “Love is in the air.” Cut to fit and adhere to card interior.