I really like the fun sentiments in this set and that they are large enough to be the focal point of a card. Today I paired them with the trendy watercolor technique.
Favorite Thing card by Joy Ott
Dreams card by Joy Ott
Here’s how to create a similar look on your projects:
1) Stamp the sentiment on watercolor paper with clear ink.
2) Sprinkle with embossing powder.
3) Heat with a heat gun and let set a few minutes to cool.
4) Scribble the paper with your favorite distress markers.
5) Spritz the paper heavily with water and let it dry.
6) Clean the sentiment quickly with a baby wipe to remove some of the marker.
Neenah: Solar White
Ranger: Watercolor Paper
Simon Says Stamp: Audrey Blue
Jillibean Soup: Tiny Stories
Ranger: Assorted Distress Markers
Sizzix: Rounded Tags die
Ranger: Water mister
Scotch: Foam Tape, ATG Tape
Miscellaneous: Heat Gun, Embossing Powder (white)