Today I have a fun shape card for you! I got a Silhouette Cameo a few weeks ago and have been playing around with it. KI Memories have lots of awesome shapes and pintables in the Silhouette shop and today I am featuring one, I hope you like it!
Stamps – Doodle Bug: You Said It KI Memories: Click Click
Cut File - KI Memories: Photo Fun
Pattern Paper – KI Memories: Viewfinder
Embossing Powder: Clear
Colorbox – Dye Ink: Dark Cherry, Putty, Mudslide. Mix’d Media Inx: Leather
Red Button – Doodle Bug: Ladybug garden.
Brown Button – Unknown
Twine: May Arts
- Cut camera from brown cardstock. Cut camera front pattern paper and white cardstock. Cut heart from red cardstock.
- Ink edges of camera front with Putty ink and ink the heart edges with Dark Cherry ink.
- Adhere camera front and heart. Stamp and emboss Oh Snap sentiment.
- Add twine to buttons and adhere to card front.
- Adhere white camera front to inside of card.
- Stamp camera image and Happy Birthday sentiment.
Have a great one!
Post a Comment