Hello! Today I have a cute little project that is perfect to make and personalize for a party. It’s a little paper bag that you can fill with prizes, candy or anything, really!
Butterfly Bag by Dana Warren
Stamps: Patterned Butterflies
Brads – Hot Date Collection – Hot Brads #3588
Dye Ink: Mudslide
Fiber: Hemp Cord – Darice
Cardstock: Coredinations: Valentine
Pattern Paper: This and That
Silhouette Cutting machine and cutting file: 3D Box with Flower #25540
- Stamp butterflies all over non-textured side of cardstock.
- Cut Box file with die cutting machine.
- Assemble box, pierce a whole below flap on box front, attach brad
- Cut flowers from brown pattern paper
- Make a bow from the Hemp. Cut a long piece of Hemp and fold in half
- Layer flowers; thread both ends of piece of Hemp until a small loop is left on the front.
- Thread bow through loop, bull loop tight, tie 2 knots at the back.
- To close box, wrap loose Hemp twice around brad
Have a great one!