Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Ruth, can you please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing information so we can get out a full set of Hampton Art/Echo Park stamps!
Stay tuned! We have another great blog feature in the works with a great Hampton Art stamp partner in May!
ki Memories - "Vintage Charm" patterned papers, Ruffle Stickers
Hampton Art/7 Gypsies - "A Bug's Life" IC0223 Cling Stamp Set
Sizzix - Flower, Bloom with Leaves 3-D Sizzlit #658501, "Typeset" Sizzlits Decorative Strip Alphabet Die
Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft - PITT Artist Pen in Black S
Tsukineko - Black Stazon Ink
Tim Holtz - Mini Gears, Black Soot Distress Ink
Prima Marketing - Vintage Trinkets
Monday, April 29, 2013
Thursday, April 25, 2013
- Stamp butterflies all over non-textured side of cardstock.
- Cut Box file with die cutting machine.
- Assemble box, pierce a whole below flap on box front, attach brad
- Cut flowers from brown pattern paper
- Make a bow from the Hemp. Cut a long piece of Hemp and fold in half
- Layer flowers; thread both ends of piece of Hemp until a small loop is left on the front.
- Thread bow through loop, bull loop tight, tie 2 knots at the back.
- To close box, wrap loose Hemp twice around brad
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
The new Sunshine Lace Paper makes such a happy background for these photos. I love that it is sturdy enough to use as a base, too.
To highlight the title I adhered a strip of patterned paper to the backside of the Lace Paper. I used the Sprinkles Bejeweled Paper to base the photos to provide a little separation from the background. I used paper for the primary embellishments...strips and punched circles...with just a few snippets of the Ruffle Stickers.
You can't help but smile when using these new Mini Celebrations products from KI Memories.
Monday, April 22, 2013
Woot Woot! Giveaway: For a chance to win either a stamp prize from Hampton Art or one of three collection kits from Echo Park Paper, please continue on the blog hop leaving a comment on each blog. Winners will be selected and announced both on the Echo Park Paper and Hampton Art blogs on Monday, April 29th. All comments are due by Sunday, April 28th at midnight EDT to qualify.
Here is the blog hop list:
Little One Card by Kim Frantz
Stamp: Echo Park Bundle of Joy
Paper: Echo Park Bundle of Joy
Other: Brown Cardstock, Brown Ink by Ranger, Red and Blue Ink by Colorbox.
About a Boy Card by Gini Williams Cagle
Stamp:Hampton Art Licensed Echo Park Clear Stamp set- All About a Boy (SC0526)
Ink: Clearsnap- Donna Salazar Chox ( Midnight, BlueJay)
Paper: Echo Park - For the Record II
Other: Twine, Xyron Mega Runner, Creatopia, WorldWin Cardstock (Kraft)
I dig U card by Kim Holmes
Stamp: Echo Park Scoot Clear Stamp Set
Paper: Echo Park Scoot Collection
Jillibean Soup: Black Alphabeans, Yellow Twine
other: EK Success punch, Ranger ink, Prima, ink
Bundle of Joy card by Melinda Spinks
Stamp: Hampton Art Licensed Echo Park Clear Stamp set – Bundle of Joy (SC0527)
Ink: Archival Brilliance – Moonlight White
Other: Echo Park 6x6 Paper Pad – Bundle of Joy, Clear Finish Embossing Powder, Cardstock – White, Pearls – Bumblebee Yellow, Striped Ribbon, Round Corner Punch, Foam Adhesive
Stamps: Hampton Art/Echo Park - Oh Snap Stamp Set
Ink: Tsukineko Stazon and Watermark Ink, Clearsnap Smooch spritz
Embossing Powder: Hampton Art
other: Papertrey Ink cardstock, Aquabee Bristol Vellum
Stamp: Echo Park Bundle of Joy
Look at Me layout by Kim Holmes
Stamp: Echo Park Scoot
Paper: Echo Park Scoot
Stickers: Echo Park Scoot
Sweet Girl card by Britt Bass
Brothers layout by Gloria Stengel
Stamps: Hampton Art/Echo Park All About A Boy 1
Echo Park papers: Brothers, For the Record 2 Documented, Note to Self (6x6)
Echo Park stickers: Brothers
Don't forget to hop on to the next stop. Head to
Have a good one!
Friday, April 19, 2013
Thursday, April 18, 2013
- Trim pattern paper to cardbase size. Use sandpaper to sand away parts of pattern paper.
- Stamp cupcake twice, color with watercolors. Cut out topping and scalloped B day from one adhere to other cupcake with pop up dots.
- Stamp sentiment. Adhere ribbon across card.
- Adhere wood embellishment and cupcake
Monday, April 15, 2013
The Jillibean Soup Card class includes 6 cards using various products from Jillibean Soup. Use new Pea Pods, Clear stamps, Wise Words and Polaroid Placemats as well as lots of Patterned Paper! This fun spring-themed class with help inspire other creations, teach you some simple techniques as well as put a smile on your face. Join us in making these adorable cards! This class is for every type of paper-crafter, beginner and expert.
Thursday, April 11, 2013
Patterned Paper: Soup Staples II/Black Salt, Turquoise Salt, Pink Salt, Orange Salt, Yellow Salt, Red Salt, Gray Salt, Navy Salt
Soup Labels: Vacation
Alphabeans: Diced Denim, Tart Teal
Vellum Coin Envelope
Tuesday, April 9, 2013
I used my Cameo to cut out the title, using almost all of the different patterns and colours in the Soup Staples II collection – alternating them to create my title. I added my photo to the centre of my page and then my title underneath. I added another pop of grey with the same polka dotted side of the Grey Salt paper and created a pennant shape from it. I added a Banner Bite sticker, some Alphabeans, some journaling and another cut sub-title for the page.
Patterned Paper: Soup Staples II/Gray Salt, Red Salt, Yellow Salt, Green Salt, Navy Salt, Pink Salt, Turquoise Salt, Orange Salt, Black Salt
Banner Bites: Hello, Cherish
Sugar Picks: Red/Brown
Friday, April 5, 2013
Thursday, April 4, 2013
- Cut camera from brown cardstock. Cut camera front pattern paper and white cardstock. Cut heart from red cardstock.
- Ink edges of camera front with Putty ink and ink the heart edges with Dark Cherry ink.
- Adhere camera front and heart. Stamp and emboss Oh Snap sentiment.
- Add twine to buttons and adhere to card front.
- Adhere white camera front to inside of card.
- Stamp camera image and Happy Birthday sentiment.
Wednesday, April 3, 2013
Tuesday, April 2, 2013
- Gift Card Holder: Cut cardstock – 8.75 x 2.75. Score at 1.75 and 5.25. Fold up at the 1.75 score line and staple closed.
- Stamp and emboss butterflies on the front flap. Color with water colors
- Stamp sentiment
- Adhere buttons (extra weight on the front flap will help it stand up as a card.)