Happy first day of 2013 everyone!!! Lets make today, and everyday this year THE BEST DAY EVER! Take some time each day to create, like our gal Beverly Sizemore and share your masterpieces with family and friend… that means us! Share your Hampton Art projects with us on our Facebook Page!
The Best Day Ever
Hampton Art licensed Graphic 45 Ladies Diary 3 (IC0190)
Ink Pad – Clearsnap Inc. (Stephanie Barnard Colorbox in Strawberry)
Cardstock -- Diecuts With A View
Patterned Cardstock -- Diecuts With A View
Diecuts -- Sizzix Framelits (#658202 and #658204)
Glitter Stickers -- KI Memories (Flashback Collection #KI10028)
Ribbon -- Michael’s Stores, Inc.
Baker’s Twine -- The Twinery
Brad -- The Paper Studio (#803254)
1. Trim black cardstock and patterned polka dot cardstock for card base.
2. Stamp image with red ink pad on white cardstock. Trim into shape with
Sizzix Framelit die. Mount on black and then larger red diecut. Adhere
to top center of card base. Adhere glitter sticker on right side of stamped
image. Attach flower brad to left side of stamped image.
3. Secure ruffled red ribbon along bottom. Adhere glitter sentiment sticker
4. Secure three rows of baker’s twine at top of card.
5. Adhere baker’s twine bow to bottom center of stamped image.