Today’s card is a beautiful reminder to us all. Designer Beverly Sizemore has done a great job pulling inspiration from her life and using that to fuel her creativity! Reach deep and create gorgeous projects to share with your family and friends.
Stamps Hampton Art - IC0193 Blessed and PS0698 Diamond Background
And IC0195 Butterfly)
Clearsnap, Inc. Archival Dye in Glacier Lake and Colorbox Stephanie Barnard in Artichoke
Cardstock -- Diecuts With A View (Homespun and A Type of Art CS Stacks)
Rub-On -- Royal Brush (ROY-508 Baby Sentiments)
Patterned Paper -- Authentique (Splendor Collection)
Icon Sentiment -- Authentique (Splendor Collection)
Glitter Glue -- Royal Brush (ECGG-116 Intense Lime)
Pearls -- Prima Marketing, Inc. (#300623) and Doodlebug Designs, Inc. (#3290)
Spool Button -- Pink Paislee (#00547)
Foam Tape -- Scotch/3M
1. Trim teal and green cardstock for card base.
2. Stamp diamond background image twice with artichoke ink on green card-
stock. Stamp “blessed” with glacier lake ink pad as shown. Trim and
mount with patterned paper banners as shown.
3. Adhere sentiment icon at bottom.
4. Stamp two butterfly images with glacier lake ink pad on striped paper.
Trim each and adhere. Adhere pearls to centers.
5. Apply rub-on definition to teal cardstock. Trim and adhere with foam
tape to upper right.
6. Secure spool button.
7. Adhere aqua pearls as shown.
Don't forget about the "Fall in Love with Fall" Contest!!!