Don’t you love big, beautiful stamps!? This great wood stamp design came from a partnership with Hampton Art and Outlines Rubber Stamp Co. See Dana Warren’s awesome take on a perfect birthday card!
Hampton Art cling stamp - Party Time – (IC0157)
Hampton Art wood stamp – Birdhouse (PS0579)
Hampton Art clear stamp - Home Tweet Home (SC0399)
Hampton Art Embossing powder: Clear
Colorbox: Wicked Black Dye Ink, Black Pigment Ink
Cardstock: The Paper Studio, Kraft. Unknown, black
Markers: Tsukineko: Bahamas Blue, Danube Blue, Rhubarb Stalk, Pear Tart, Bamboo Leaves, Potters Clay, Tangelo, Lady Bug
Adhesive: Miracle Tape
We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
- Make card base from cardstock.
- Ink stamp with black pigment ink and emboss with clear powder.
- Color image with markers.
- Stamp ‘a little birdie told me…’ sentiment in black dye ink.
- Cut out image and mat on black cardstock. Adhere to card base.
- Round bottom corners.
- Stamp sentiment ‘It’s your Birthday’ on the inside of card.