Who isn’t day dreaming of Paris or some other romantic getaway during your long days at home or the office!? Gloria Stengel has a GORGEOUS altered tray to share with you today, it’s a great way to document your trips and relive memories!
Embossing Powder - Hampton Art Stamps - Basics (Clear, copper, silver)
Ink - Clearsnap - Colorbox - Donna Salazar Mix'd Media Inx (Mossy, Black); Clearsnap - Top Boss - Watermark
Stamps - Hampton Art Stamps - 7 Gypsies: Things I Love (SC0499), Butterflies (IC0195)
Designer paper - 7 Gypsies - Gypsy Packs
ATC - 7 Gypsies (canvas, chipboard)
Embellishments - buttons; natural string/floss
Chipboard - Alphabet - Maya Road
Tray - 7 Gypsies - Solo Shadow Box Tray Black
Tools - Spellbinders Nestabilities (Classic Hearts); Fiskars; paper trimmer; craft knife; heat tool
Adhesive - tape runner; adhesive dots
Photographs - (1) 4x6
1. Trim flocked paper to fit tray. Stamp chandelier image from Things I Love stamp set in Black pigment into onto the paper. Allow to dray. Attach to tray.
2. Trim chipboard ATC to fit the tray. Stamp butterfly image from the Butterflies stamp set in Mossy pigment ink onto the chipboard. Emboss with clear embossing powder. Attach to tray.
3. Trim music note paper to fit the tray. Cut heart from corrugated paper. Attach floss to buttons and glue buttons to heart with adhesive dots. Attach heart to paper and glue paper to tray.
4. Place photo into tray with double-sided tape.
5. Ink chipboard letters with Watermark ink and sprinkle with copper and silver embossing powder. Melt powder with heat tool. Glue letters to the bottom of the photo.
You can also see this gorgeous project on michaels.com Stamptember
Post a Comment