Happy Labor Day! We hope you’re enjoying a long weekend and extra time with family and friends! Designer, Dana Warren has a precious card to share with you today that would be perfect for those “just because” situations; it’s always fun to send a note to say hello to a friend.
Hampton Art Stamps: You Said It - DoodleBug Designs - SC0473 (Clear Stamp), Once Upon a Springtime #3 - IC0091 (Cling Stamp)
Hampton Art Supplies: Kaleidoscope clear embossing powder. Scallop circle card and envelope.
Colorbox: Espresso Pigment Ink. Putty Dye Ink
Smooch Spritz: Frosted Grape
Papertrey Ink: Tiny Tag Die
Spellbinders: Circle Scallop Dies
Twine: May Arts
Adhesive: Miracle Tape, Pop Ups: The Paper Studio
- Dye twine first: Place length of cream twine in a small dish. Spray Smooch Spritz Frosted Grape. Move twine around so it can soak up the Spritz. Take out of dish and let dry on a paper plate. (for a lighter color, spritz with water first)
- Cut purple and white scallops from card stock. Lightly ink scallop cardbase and white scallop layer.
- Pierce wholes in purple scallop and thread with purple dyed twine, tie ends in a bow.
- Stamp mushroom image and emboss. Color with water colors.
- Die cut tiny tag, stamp and emboss sentiment. Add tag with purple twine.
- Adhere purple layer to scallop cardbase. Adhere white scallop layer with pop up dots.
Post a Comment