’Hoo’ doesn’t want to celebrate their birthday with a precious handmade greeting and two adorable owls!? Designer Dana Warren made this precious card using a great Hampton Art stamp and perfectly coordinating KI Memories papers, tape, and stickers.
Hampton Art wood stamp Party Owls - Hot Fudge Studios – (PS0396)
Clearsnap Colorbox: Black – Mix’d Media Inx Pigment Ink
Tape – Hot Date – 3589
Pattern Paper – Hot Date – Hottie Type & Pretty Things – 3582, 685
Adhesive: Miracle Tape, Pop Up Dots.
- Make card from cardstock. Adhere pattern paper piece to card base, trim access
- Stamp image on white cardstock piece, emboss. Color image with markers. Cut out
- Stamp balloon on flower pattern paper, cut out and adhere to colored image with pop up dots.
- Adhere pink striped tape across card base.
- Adhere owls to card base with pop up dots.
- Adhere alphabet to card base and spell Happy B Day!
Thank you once again for supporting Breast Cancer Awareness and joining our blog hop with Really Reasonable Ribbon!!!
The winner of the Hampton Art prize pack is …
Please email us at email@example.com with your mailing address and we’ll have your prize right out to you!!! RRR will be announcing their winner tomorrow!