Hello friends! We’ve got a precious card to share with you today made by the ever-so-wonderful Beverly Sizemore, take it away Beverly!
Stamps -- Hampton Art (DF2203 Fairy Tale Set)
Ink Pad -- Clearsnap, Inc. (Archival Dye in Wicked Black)
Cardstock and Patterned Paper -- Diecuts With A View
Flowers -- Prima Marketing, Inc.
Brad -- My Mind's Eye
Photo Corners -- Canson
Label Maker & Tape – Dymo
Caption Maker Foam Tape -- Scotch/3M
Vintage Image -- Lunagirl
1. Trim cardstock and patterned paper as shown for card base.
2. Computer generate vintage couple image on white cardstock.
Stamp "once upon a time" with black ink in top left corner.
Put photo corners on top right and bottom left corners. Adhere
top upper left of card base.
3. Stamp "happily ever after" sentiment on blue cardstock with
black ink. Adhere to lower right corner with foam tape for
4. Adhere label tape sentiment under vintage image.
5. Secure flowers with decorative brad in upper right corner.