Design team member Dana Warren created a GORGEOUS card that’s perfect for the Christmas season! If you’re at Summer CHA… be sure to go by booth 337 (Hampton Art/KI Memories) to see all of these Christmas projects and more in person!
Hampton Art Stamps: Nutcracker Sweet 3 - Graphic 45 – IC0206, Christmas Emporium 2 Graphic 45 – IC0127 (Cling Stamp)
Hampton Art Ink : Red
Hampton Art Clear Embossing Powder
Clearsnap Colorbox: Putty and Mudslide Dye Ink. Pigment Ink: Black
Papertrey Ink: Rustic Card Stock
Spare Parts Eyelet: The Paper Studio
Bakers Twine: Doodle Bug – Bon Bon
Spellbinders: Labels Eight
Watercolors: Loew Cornell
Pop Up Dots: The paper Studio
- Make card base from cardstock. Ink music background multiple times to cover card base.
- Sponge ink over card base (don’t worry about cover the whole card, die cut label will cover most of the card base)
- Die cut label shape, ink edges with Putty ink Stamp and emboss clock image.
- Color image with watercolors
- Die cut small label shape and stamp sentiment in Mudslide ink, stamping off first. Add eyelet to top.
- Add eyelets to large label and thread bakers twine and added Joy tag. Tie twine in a bow
- Adhere large label to card base with pop up dots.
Post a Comment