Wow, what a fun month! We’ve loved seeing the gorgeous holiday designs! It really sparks our creativity for the Christmas season in a few months! Design team member Linda Abadie has the last Christmas in July project for us today.
After Linda’s project… see ALL of the details for the giveaway.
Winners will be announced on tomorrow’s blog post!
Hampton Art licensed Graphic 45 cling stamp set – Christmas Emporium 1 (IC0126)
Hampton Art licensed Graphic 45 cling stamp set - Little Darlings 3 (IC0138)
Hampton Art wood stamp Kelly’s Snowflake Border (PS0495A)
Patterned paper: Echo Park, Pebbles, Momenta
Ribbon: Webster Page
Paper punch: EK Success
Pearl: Viva Décor pearl pen
1. Create background with Kelly’s snowflake border stamp
2. Fold the paper bag and add stamped scallop border
3. Add hemp to secure the bag
4. Add Holiday Wishes tag and ribbon with matching color of flower to finish
How to Enter
1. Email HamptonArt.firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Christmas in July Giveaway and write two of the 5 blog post projects that weren’t Christmas themed.
2. Like and share this post link on Facebook, DO NOT WRITE ANY DAYS FROM ABOVE. Simply like the blog post link we put on our Facebook and click SHARE to share with your friends.
3. Pin it to win it! Repin today’s Pinterest post regarding the giveaway! http://pinterest.com/pin/8092474301276441/
Easy as that! Do one or ALL 3 ways! 3 chances to win!
Oh yes, do you want to see what the prizes are?
Alright! You have 23 hours to register!!! Entries close at 10:30 EST and winners will be announced on tomorrow’s 11:30 EST blog post! Good luck!