Summer is quickly approaching and vacation time is near and hopefully you are going somewhere tropical! Design team member Gini Williams Cagle has a colorful and gorgeous card to share with you today, check it out below!
Tropical Travelogue Card
Tropical Travelogue Supplies:
Hampton Art licensed Graphic 45 cling stamp set - Tropical Travelogue 2 (IC0134)
Donna Salazar Mix'd Media Ink - Honey and Jasmine
Clearsnap Colorbox Pigment Ink - Aqua
Clearsnap Colorbox Archival Dye Ink - Pinkolicious and Tree Frog
Clearsnap Smooch Pearlized Top Coat
Graphic 45 Tropical Travelogue Papers
Spellbinders Dies - Creative Book Pages 2
Robin's Nest Dew Drops
Spellbinders Grand Calibur
Adhesives - Glue Glider Pro, Perma Tac, U Cut It Dimensional Adhesive
1. Stamp the Flamingo image using Pinkolicious and heat set.
2. Shade the background with sponge dauber using Aqua. Tone it down by adding a bit of Honey and Jamine inks.
3. Color the bird with Copic markers then add the Smooch pearlized top coat to highlight.
4. Ink edges with Tree Frog ink.
5. Stamp the postmark image with Pinkolicious and cut it out.
6. Use the Pinkolicious to ink the edge of lighter colored patterend papers.
7. Ink all pieces of patterned paper using the Dark Brown.