Aren’t you always looking for a fun way to say “Thank You”? Designer Gini Williams Cagle has a precious paper pieced project (say that 3 times fast) to share with you today… enjoy!
Paper Pieced Thank You Card
Hampton Art licensed Outlines Rubber Stamp Company wood stamp Posy Collage (PS0619)
Colorbox Archival Dye: Wicked Black
Colorbox Chalk Ink: Chestnut Roan
Top Boss Watermark Ink
American Crafts papers, metal badge: Garden Cafe
Worldwin Cardstock: CutMates Molasses Cookies
Gold Embossing Powder
Cheery Lynn Designs Die: Anastasia Border
Viva Décor Pearls: Kiwi
Shimmer Satin Ribbon, Really Reasonable Ribbon
Tools: Grand Callibur, Close To My Heart Heat Gun
Adhesives: GlueArts Glue Glider Pro – Perma Tac; U Cut It Dimensional Adhesive
Art Glitter Dries Clear Adhesive
1. Stamp the Posy Collage on white cardstock, using Wicked Black, for the base image.
2. Stamp the image again on coordinating patterned papers, and fussy cut the inner flower petals.
3. On the base image, color the outer edge of each flower, with a coordinating Copic marker.
4. Glue each of the patterned paper flowers down to the base image.
5. Stamp another Posy Collage image on the Molasses Cookies Cardstock, using the watermark ink. Sprinkle with gold embossing powder and heat set.
6. Cut each of the flower centers out, and adhere to the base image.
7. Add decorative accents to the flower centers with adhesive pearls, and Viva Décor Pearls.
8. Ink the edges of all papers with the Chestnut Roan ink.
9. Assemble as shown.
Post a Comment