Today's precious birthday card is brought to you by DT member Beverly Sizemore! She has been creating and publishing cards for Hampton Art for a good while now, we think she's great and we enjoy every new creation she brings to us :)
Make a Wish Cupcake Supplies:
Hampton Art licensed Outlines Rubber Stamp Company cling stamp set - Party Time (IC0157)
Clearsnap Colorbox Archival Dye Ink - Wicked Black
Studio G Die Cut Cards & Envelopes - White (AC0225)
Patterned paper - Echo Park
Markers - Copic
Hampton Art glitter glue
Clearsnap Smooch glitters - Frost, Goldrush, Firecracker, and Lime Twist
Jewels - Doodlebug Design
1. Trace die cut card shape with patterned paper. Trim with scissors and adhere to card front. Trim stripped orange paper and adhere to inside edge of card.
2. Stamp cupcake image with black ink on white card stock. Color with markers and highlight with Smooch Glitters. Trim and mount on orange stripped paper. Adhere to center of card base with foam tape.
3. Stamp sentiments with black ink.
4. Staple ribbon to top right corner and bottom left corner.
5. Apply pink glitter glue to stamped cupcake. Adhere rhinestones to stamped image.