Today we've got a precious project from Design Team member Nina Yang using Hampton Art's Signature Collection Happy Birthday clear stamp set
"Hello everyone! Nina here with my first project for Hampton Art. Every stamp in the set makes me happy!"
Hope this banner is springy enough for your next party!
Isn't this a great set!? Nina uses 5 of the stamp in this set to create her gorgeous project!
Spring Party Banner and Gift Tag Supplies:
Hampton Art Signature Collection SC0170 Happy Birthday clear stamp set
Studio G by Hampton Art Polka Dot Boarder
Studio G by Hampton Art Pigment Ink (assorted colors)
Echo Park Patterned Paper - Metropolitan 6x6
The Paper Company Cardstock - White and yellow
Doodlebug Design Twine
Lifestyle Crafts envelope wrapper die
1. Diecut banners from patterned paper and cardstock.
2. Stamp polka dot pattern on to banners.
3. Fold banner in half and staple together, leaving about 1/2" at the fold for threading.
4. Stamp sentiment, gift and part hat images onto white cardstock, color and punch out with a 1-1/2" circle punch.
5. Punch five 2" scalloped circles from yellow cardstock.
6. Adhere circles onto banners with 3D foam adhesive.
7. Thread some twine though and you are done!
Too stinkin' cute!
A close up of the gift tag.
Nina used studio g ink pads on her project. They are great for collecting multiple ink colors all at once! She also shares a great way to keep track of ink colors by using a stamp image with both solid and fine lines (the slice of cake from the set is perfect) onto a strip of scrap paper and number them.