We've got a beautiful card from designer Beverly Sizemore to share with you today! As you know, wedding season is coming very soon and don't you think making a card would make a big impression for the bride to be at a shower or at the wedding!? We think so! See Beverly's classic example below...
Best Wishes Bridal Card Supply List:
Hampton Art (IC0158 - Wedded Bliss Cling Stamp Set)
Clearsnap Top Boss Embossing Pad
Hampton Art Embossing Powder
Smooch by Clearsnap - Pearlized Accent Ink in Moonlight
Marker - Copic
Little Yellow Bicycle (Swoon Collection) - Patterned Paper, Sticks, Pins, Pearls
Stampin' Up! - Cardstock (Black and White)
The Paper Studio - Doily
Stampin' Up! - Flower
Foam Tape - Scotch/3M
Misc. - Grey and White Organdy Ribbon
1. Trim black and patterned paper as show to 6 x 6" for card base.
2. Adhere doily to center of card base.
3. Heat emboss image and sentiment on white cardstock with black powder.
4. Color bridal image with gray marker and accent with pearlized ink.
5. Adhere bridal image to center of card.
6. Mount sentiment below with foam tape.
7. Adhere tiny white pearls to bridal image.
8. Affix ribbon bow to top left corner.
9. Insert heart stick pins to bow.
10. Secure flower to lower right corner.