Today's card features Jillibean Soup papers from the Cool as a Cucumber Soup collection.
S U P P L I E S
Cardstock: PTI; Patterned Paper and Die Cut: Cool as a Cucumber Soup (Jillibean Soup); Stamp: Friends clear set (Hampton Art); Ink: VersaFine (Imagine Crafts); Embellishments: sparkle stickers (Starform Stickers), button (Blumenthal-Lansing), and Hemptique cord; Dies; Other: tissue paper, foam dimensional tape, glue dots
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base for a 4.25” x 5.5” card.
- Layer and adhere orange cardstock panel and patterned paper panel to card.
- Die cut box from patterned paper and orange cardstock.
- Fold and assemble box.
- Remove patterned paper box tops and replace with cardstock box tops; adhere box to card with foam dimensional tape.
- Fold tissue paper and adhere.
- Adhere dog die cut with foam dimensional tape.
- Die cut tag, stamp sentiment, and adhere with foam dimensional tape.
- Thread button, tie bow and adhere button bow-side-down with glue dot.
- Adhere sparkle sticker in center of heart.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!