S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: white, brown, red, green; Foil Paper (DCWV); Patterned Paper: Holy Berry Borscht (Jillibean Soup); Clear Stamp Set: Holy Berry Borscht (Jillibean Soup/Hampton Art); Ink: Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink); Accents: pearls (Paper Studio); Ribbon; Dies: Winterberry Sprig, String of Bells, Stitched Country Borders, Cabrini Ornament (Memory Box); Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, corner rounder, Vagabond, scissors
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base for a 3.25” x 5” card.
- Cut PP on angle to fit card front, die cut a zigzag border along top edge, and adhere.
- Die-cut two sprigs from brown card stock,holly and berries from green and red card stocks, and bells from silver foil paper.
- Stamp tag on white card stock and trim.
- Adhere to card front in this order: sprigs, tag, bells, and holly leaves and berries.
- Tie bow and adhere.
- Adhere pearls.