Time for some more goodies from Jillibean Soup's Healthy Hello Soup collection!
S U P P L I E S
Cardstock: dark blue, marigold; Clear Stamps and Stickers: Healthy Hello Soup (Jillibean Soup); Inks: marigold, pale pink, coral; Accents: jewelry tags, sequins (Jillibean Soup), gems (Recollections), cord (Hemptique); Tools: paper cutter, Scor-Pal, bone folder, 1/8" hole punch, scissors
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make a 4.25” x 5.5” base from marigold cardstock.
- Temporarily adhere jewelry tags side-to- side on scrap paper and stamp; apply alphabet stickers.
- Adhere sequins to tags, thread, and tie at top.
- Cut 4” x 5.25” panel of blue cardstock; center and adhere tags.
- Mark top of panel to align with five tag centers and notch each mark with hole punch.
- Starting with center tag, wrap it's left thread at the notch to its left and the right thread to the notch to its right; secure to panel back with tape. Repeat with remaining tags. Outer threads for "H" and "O" will go straight up.
- Adhere panel to card.
- Tie cord into three-looped bow and attach with glue dot.
- Adhere sequins and gem.