Today's card features Jillibean Soup's Mushroom Medley collection!
S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: avocado, red, marigold; Patterned Paper and Stamps: Mushroom Medley (Jillibean Soup); Ink: red; Accents: pearls (Recollections), cord (Hemptique); Ink; Tools: paper cutter, Scor-Pal, bone folder, scissors
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make a 4.25” x 5.5” base from cardstock.
- Cut 4" x 5.25" panel and stamp sentiment.
- Adhere panel to card with adhesive foam tape.
- Tear red panel and adhere to PP panel; wrap with cord and tie bow.
- Adhere panel with adhesive foam tape.
- Stamp circles, fussy cut, and adhere with adhesive foam tape.
- Adhere pearls.