Today's card features some more goodies from Jillibean Soup's Healthy Hello Soup collection.
Stay Classy card by Deborah Nolan
S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: raspberry, yellow; 12x12 Patterned Papers & Pea Pod Parts: Healthy Hello Soup (Jillibean Soup); Accents: Enamel Dot (My Mind's Eye), Cord (Hemptique); Other: Pomegranate pencil (PrismaColor); Tools: paper cutter, Scor-Pal, bone folder, scissors
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make a 4.25” x 5.5” base from yellow card.
- Cut 4.25” x 5.5” panel of raspberry card.
- Cut 4” x 5.25” panel of Healthy Hello Soup PP and adhere to raspberry panel; trim closely for a very narrow mat and adhere to card.
- Cut 3.25” x 4.25” panel of raspberry card.
- Cut sentiment panel from Healthy Hello Soup PP and adhere to raspberry panel; trim closely for a very narrow mat.
- Outline left and bottom edges of letters with colored pencil.
- Adhere sentiment panel to card.
- Wrap card front with cord, tie into bow, and secure with a glue dot.
- Adhere Pea Pod Part flower and enamel dot.