Today's card features some goodies from Jillibean Soup's Saffron Yellow Pepper Soup collection!
S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: avocado, white; 6x6 Patterned Papers: Saffron Yellow Pepper Soup (Jillibean Soup); Accents: Saffron Yellow Pepper Soup wood veneer sentiment (Jillibean Soup), sequins (Jillibean Soup), pearls; Other: orange watercolor paint; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, scissors, corner rounder, hexagon die (Hero Arts), Vagabond
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make a 4.25” x 5.5” base from avocado cardstock and round bottom corners.
- Cut and adhere strip of PP along right side; repeat with white cardstock.
- Cut panel from Sew Bite Size Bits PP and insert needle through center of pincushion (follow needle on picture).
- Die cut three hexagons of different PP and adhere with foam dimensional tape.
- Wash sentiment and flower with orange watercolor paint; adhere when dry.
- Adhere sequins and pearls.