Today's card features Jillibean Soup's Sew Sweet Sunshine Soup papers and some Summer Red Raspberry Soup wood veneers!
S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: Pink, White; Patterned Papers: 12" x 12" Sew Sweet Sunshine Soup: Sew Pretty, Sew Creative, Sew Fun (Jillibean Soup); Peapod Parts and Wood Veneers: Summer Red Raspberry Soup (Jillibean Soup); Accents: enamel dots (MME); Other: pink watercolor paint; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, scissors
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base for a 4.25” x 5.5” card from pink cardstock.
- Cut and adhere 4” x 5.25” panel of white cardstock.
- Cut "ribbons" from patterned papers and adhere. (Leave a little room on the far right for the sentiment to slide in.
- Slide PeaPod sentiment under PP ribbon and adhere.
- Wash pale pink watercolor over wood veneer flowers; adhere when dry.
- Adhere enamel dots.