Today's card features some goodies from Jillibean Soup's Sew Sweet Sunshine Soup collection and... a needle and thread!
S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: marigold; 12x12 Patterned Papers: Sew Sweet Sunshine Soup (Jillibean Soup); Accents: pearls, needle, embroidery floss; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, scissors
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make a 4.25” x 5.5” base from cardstock.
- Cut and adhere strip of Sew Creative PP along left side.
- Thread needle and knot both ends of floss.
- Cut panel from Sew Bite Size Bits PP and insert needle through center of pincushion (follow needle on picture).
- Adhere panel to card and then spot-adhere floss to panel.
- Adhere pearls to tops of stickpins.