Today's card features some more of the very fun Fur Fusion Soup by Jillibean Soup.
S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: dark taupe, yellow, red, green; 12x12 Patterned Paper: Fur Fusion Soup (Jillibean Soup); Other Media: black PITT pen (Faber-Castell); Accents: sequins (Jillibean Soup), gems; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder Vagabond, circle dies, Crafter's Workshop 6x6 Mini-Stitch Doodle Dot template
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- From dark taupe cardstock, make base for a 4.25” x 5.5” card.
- Cut strip of PP and adhere to card.
- Draw stitches on sides of PP panel.
- Round bottom corners of card.
- Die cut three circles from cardstock, stack and adhere.
- Fussy cut dog from PP and adhere with foam dimensional tape.
- Adhere sequins and gems.