Today's card features some fun goodies from Jillibean Soup.
S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: camel; Patterned Paper and Pea Pod Parts: Fur Fusion Soup (Jillibean Soup); Other Media: black PITT pen (Faber-Castell), white colored pencil; Accents: sequins (Jillibean Soup), gems (Kaiser Craft); Embossing Folder: Kitchen Weave (Cuttlebug); Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, Vagabond, Crafter's Workshop 6x6 Mini-Stitch Doodle Dot template
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make a 4.25” x 5.5” card base.
- Cut 4" x 5.25" PP panel and adhere to card.
- Cut slightly smaller panel of camel cardstock, dry emboss, and adhere.
- Cut sentiment panel and draw stitches along sides with pen, then use white pencil to draw stitches to left on vertical lines and bottom of horizontal lines. (The pen lines are supposed to be a shadow of the white stitching.)
- Adhere sentiment panel.
- Adhere cat using foam dimensional tape.
- Adhere sequins and gems.