S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: marigold, berry, green, teal; Foil Paper (DCWV); Patterned Paper: Holy Berry Borscht (Jillibean Soup); Clear Stamp Set SC0668 (Hampton Art); Ink: silver (Delicata), black (VersaFIne); Accents: gems (Kaiser Craft); Die: Clairemont Ornaments (Memory Box), Landscape Stitches (Lawn Fawn); Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, corner rounder, Vagabond, scissors
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make green card base for a 3.25” x 5” card.
- Cut wood strips PP panel to fit front and adhere.
- Die-cut ornaments PP and adhere.
- Die cut entire Clairemont Ornaments from silver foil paper, one ornament apiece from teal, marigold, and berry, and one holly topper from green.
- Stamp ornaments with sentiments in silver first, heat set, and then stamp again in black.
- Adhere die cuts in this order: silver ornament outline, green topper, ornaments.
- Adhere gems and round bottom corners.