Today's card features some Christmas stamps and a die from the Hampton Art clear sets Tree Trimmings and Snowflakes.
Happy Holidays card by Deborah Nolan
S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: aqua, kraft; Watercolor paper; Clear Stamp Set: Tree Trimmings (Hampton Art); Stamp and Coordinating Die: Snowflakes clear stamp set SCO666 (Hot Fudge Studio by Hampton Art); Inks: VersaMark; Ranger Distress Inks: Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio, Mermaid Lagoon; Other: Extra Fine Platinum EP (Ranger), silver embossing glitter (WOW); Accents: pearls; Die: My Favorite Things; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, MISTI, foam ink applicators, heat tool, Vagabond
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base for a 4.25” x 5.5” aqua card.
- Cut a 4⅛" x 5⅛" kraft panel, die cut circles, and adhere to card.
- Color watercolor paper with Distress Inks and die cut two snowflakes.
- Stamp snowflakes with Versamark ink on die-cut snowflakes, apply glitter EP and heat emboss.
- Stamp sentiment with Versamark ink on kraft panel, apply platinum EP, and heat set.
- Adhere pearls to snowflakes and snowflakes to card.