We've been spending the last fews days paying tribute to the fun designs of Art Impressions stamp sets that are licensed through Hampton Art, and today it's my turn!
Is this old broad a hoot or what?!
S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: white, spring green, dark green; Shimmer Paper: silver; Clear Stamp Sets: Reindeer Games (Art Impressions for Hampton Art); Ink: Onyx Black (VersaFine); Colored Pencils: Prismacolor; Gel Pen: silver (Uni-ball); Dies (Memory Box); Accents: pearls, baker's twine; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, Vagabond, MISTI, scissors
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base for a 4.25” x 5.5” spring green cardstock.
- Cut 4" x 4.25" white card stock panel.
- Stamp image and sentiment on panel and color with pencils.
- Color jingle bells with pen.
- Die cut holly leaves and gingerbread man from dark green and silver paper, respectively, and adhere to image.
- Adhere panel to card front.
- Wrap card front with twine and tie into bow.
- Adhere pearls.