Today I've got another Halloween tag featuring Rare Oddities and An Eerie Tale products from Graphic 45! (Yes, I'm on a kick - I just couldn't stop playing with this stuff!)
S U P P L I E S
Rare Oddities and An Eerie Tale 6" x 6", 8" x 8" and 12" x 12" Patterned Papers, die cuts, chipboard, and stamps; Ink: purple, embossing; Marker: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Accents: .25" satin ribbon; Other: black embossing powder, border die, office tag (3.25" x 6.25"), Scor-Tape; Tools: paper cutter, scissors, hole punches
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Swipe sides of tag with black ink or marker.
- Cut patterned papers, brush edges with black marker, and adhere to tag (order: checks, purple "Rare Oddities", orange checkerboard, purple diamonds).
- Die cut vine border and adhere.
- Re-punch hole and edge with brush marker.
- Cut illustration panel, apply foam adhesive tape on three sides and adhere to tag to form "pocket."
- Cut paper into "mini-tags", round corners, stamp journaling lines, and adhere die cuts.
- Thread ribbon through chipboard mini-tag.
- Insert mini-tags into pocket.
- Emboss pumpkin on panel and adhere with foam dimensional tape.
- Adhere gems.