Today's card uses Summer Red Raspberry Soup products from Jillibean Soup!
You & Me card by Deborah Nolan
S U P P L I E S
Summer Red Raspberry Soup 12" x 12" Patterned Paper and wood veneers (Jillibean Soup); Cardstock: aqua, white; Accents: silver stars, sequins, ribbon (Martha Stewart for EK Success and Hemptique hemp); Other: double-sided tape, fun foam, silver Stickles, Krylon Silver Leaf Pen, Multi-Matte Medium (Ranger); Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, scissors
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make a 3.5” x 5” card base.
- Adhere a 3.25" x 4.75" white panel to card front.
- Wrap card front with ribbon and secure with double-sided tape.
- Gather ribbon ends together and tie with hemp at side.
- Adhere sequins over hemp bow and dot centers with Stickles; set aside to dry.
- Cut "You & Me" journal square from patterned paper and adhere stars.
- Color wooden heart with Krylon pen, coat with Stickles, and adhere to card.
- Adhere foam mounted panel to card.