S U P P L I E S
Saffron Yellow Pepper Soup 6" x 6" Patterned Paper, Pea Pod Parts, wooden veneers (Jillibean Soup); Cardstock (goldenrod); Accents: pearls (Doodlebug); Pens: Krylon silver leaf, Uniball Silver Gel; Other: Silver Stickles, foam dimensional tape; Dies: Blueprint 18 (Die-namics by MFT); Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, Vagabond, Crafter's Workshop mini-dot border template
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make a 4.25” x 5.5” card base.
- Die cut patterned paper panel and adhere.
- Use mini-dot template to create a border around the panel with a silver gel pen; apply Stickles to the dot in the center of each scallop.
- While card is drying, dot Pea Pod flowers with silver gel pen and put three dots at the bottom of each letter in "Hello"; dot flower stamens with Stickles and set aside to dry.
- Color wooden flowers with Krylon silver leaf pen and add Stickles; set aside to dry.
- Adhere Pea Pod flowers and sentment with foam dimensional tape.
- Adhere wooden flowers to Pea Pod flowers and top with a pearl.