Today's card uses Summer Red Raspberry Soup products from Jillibean Soup (love that stuff)!
Hello card by Deborah Nolan
S U P P L I E S
Summer Red Raspberry Soup 6" x 6" Patterned Paper, Pea Pod Parts and wood veneers (Jillibean Soup); Cardstock: gold, aqua; Accents: enamel dot, gems, cord; Other: foam dimensional tape, copier paper, embossing folder, dies
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make a 3.5” x 5” card base.
- Die cut PP panels and adhere to copier paper.
- Die cut gold strip, dry emboss, and adhere over seam between patterned paper panels.
- Wrap panel with cord, tie into bow, and adhere to card with foam dimensional tape.
- Adhere Pea Pod doily sentiment with foam dimensional tape.
- Adhere wood veneer flower, enamel dot, and gems.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!