Today's card features Jillibean Soup paper from the Sight Seeing Stew collection.
S U P P L I E S
Cardstock: PTI; Patterned Paper: Sight Seeing Stew (Jillibean Soup); Ink: Embossing (Ranger Industries); Other Media: Seafoam White EP (Ranger Industries) Embellishments: sparkle stickers (Starform Stickers), button (Blumenthal-Lansing), and Hemptique cord
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make 4.25” x 5.5” card base.
- Cut dotted patterned paper.25" smaller than card front and adhere.
- Cut strip of .25" x 5.5" aqua and white patterned paper strip and adhere.
- Stamp sentiment with embossing ink, apply EP and heat set.
- Cut "tickets" from patterned paper and adhere with foam adhesive tape.
- Thread button with cord, tie into bow and adhere.
- Adhere sparkle stickers.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!