Today's card features Jillibean Soup's papers, embellishments, and stamps.
The Good Stuff card by Deborah Nolan
S U P P L I E S
Cardstock: PTI; Patterned Paper: Birthday Bisque (Jillibean Soup); Stamp: Spicy Social Soup (Jillibean Soup); Ink (Versamark); Embellishments: Soup Staples III Family Notecards and Mix the Media Click cork medallion (Jillibean Soup); pearls (Doodlebug), enamel dot (My Mind's Eye); Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, scissors, Vagabond, cog die
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make horizontal kraft card base for a 4.25” x 5.5” card and round bottom left and top right corners.
- Cut raspberry panel and round bottom left and top right corners, stamp random hearts, and adhere to card.
- Die cut cog and adhere to envelope; add enamel dot in center.
- Cut off the sentiment from the notecard and adhere to strip of patterned paper; cut right end into points and adhere to envelope.
- Adhere cork medallion, pearls, and gems to envelope.
- Adhere envelope to card with foam dimensional tape.