Today's card features the Holly Berry Borscht 6x6 patterned paper by Jillibean Soup and the tree die from a Hot Fudge Studio clear stamp set, both by Hampton Art!
Make It Merry card by Deborah Nolan
S U P P L I E S
6x6 Patterned Paper: Holly Berry Borscht (Jillibean Soup); Other Papers: cardstock, vellum, copy paper; Media: Copper Stickles (Ranger); Accents: Hemptique cord, gems Dies: Christmas tree from clear stamp set SCO664 (Hot Fudge Studio by Hampton Art), Die-namics Sequins (MFT); Adhesives: tape runner, Tombo all-purpose liquid glue; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, Vagabond, scissors, tweezers
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base for a 4” x 5” card from white cardstock.
- Cut and adhere maroon mat to card front.
- Cut three strips of 1.25" x 6" calender patterned paper, a 4" x 6" panel of copy paper, and a 4" x 6" panel of vellum.
- Adhere the three patterned paper strips to the copy paper, aligning the first one to the bottom left corner of the copy paper.
- Align the vellum to the bottom left corner of the panel and adhere with a smidge of glue in a spot that will be covered.
- Trim the copy paper and vellum overhang from the panel (the finished width will be 3.75").
- Trim top of panel for 4.75" height and adhere to maroon mat.
- Adhere sentiment sticker.
- Die cut Christmas tree and sequins and adhere to card; follow with application of Stickles to sequins.
- Once dry, adhere gems to sequin centers, tie cord into a bow, and adhere.
- To anchor vellum, gently lift its corners and apply small drops of glue to areas that will be covered (the tree, sequins and sticker).
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!