Today's card features some of the new Christmas goodies from Hampton Art! (Looooove this stamp, especially!!!)
Joy card by Deborah Nolan
S U P P L I E S
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White, Memory Box (kraft), DCWV (Glitz Glittery cardstock); Clear Stamp Sets (Hampton Art); Media: embossing ink, white embossing powder, Wink of Stella pens (white, gold, silver); accents: sequins (Cartwright), gems; Dies: Memory box (Peace Doves); Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, heat tool, Vagabond
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base for a 4.25” x 5.5” card.
- Cut glitter cardstock panel and adhere to front of card.
- Stamp sentiment with embosssing ink on 4" x 5.25" kraft panel.
- Sprinkle on embossing powder and heat set.
- Color with Wink of Stella pens and adhere kraft panel to card.
- Die-cut dove from glittery cardstock and adhere.