Today's card features Birthday Bisque products from Jillibean Soup. This is one of my favorite collections because I love the color palette and light-hearted feel of the images. Although I created this for my niece's birthday, it could also be used for any sort of anniversary or other celebratory event.
S U P P L I E S
Cardstock: Ninah Solar White (card base), Bazzill; Patterned Papers, Sticker, and Die Cut Shape: Birthday Bisque (Jillibean Soup); Ink: brown; Embellishments: gems; Fiber: felt ribbon (American Crafts); Other: foam dimensional adhesive; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, embossing folder (Sizzix), Vagabound, foam ink applicator tool, craft mat, scissors
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base for a 4.25” x 5.5” card.
- Cut three strips of PP in graduating heights and adhere to card front.
- Cut ribbon and adhere.
- Dry emboss panel of brown cardstock, apply ink, ribbon-cut end, and adhere using foam dimensional tape.
- Cut strip of PP #4, ribbon-cut end, and adhere using foam dimensional tape.
- Adhere sentiment die cut shape and star sticker.
- Adhere gems.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!