Today's card features Cool As a Cucumber Soup products from Jillibean Soup. Although this is, technically, a "boy-themed" collection, it's versatile enough to use on just about anything. I hope you get some inspiration from this design and enjoy playing with these products (I know I did)!
S U P P L I E S
Cardstock: Ninah Desert Storm (card base), Bazzill; Patterned Papers and Alphabet Stickers: Cool as a Cucumber Soup (Jillibean Soup); Embellishments: wooden gem (Jillibean Soup), other gems and buttons; Fibers: ribbon (Martha Stewart), twine (Hemptique); Other: foam dimensional adhesive; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, feather dies, Vagabond
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base for a 4.25” x 4.75” card.
- Cover base by adhering patterned paper #1 to fit.
- Cut PP #2 panel; wrap and tie ribbon before adhering to card with foam dimensional adhesive.
- Cut "Loveable" journaling card from PP#3 and adhere alphabet stickers.
- Cut accompanying mat, layer with "Lovable" journaling card, and adhere to card with foam dimensional adhesive.
- Die cut feathers and adhere.
- Thread buttons with twine and adhere along with gems to card.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!