Today's card features Birthday Bisque products from Jillibean Soup and is a straight up party invitation. This is a really fun and versatile collection, so I know you'll enjoy exploring all of its options.
S U P P L I E S
Cardstock: Ninah Solar White (card base), Patterned Papers, Stickers, and Die Cut Shapes: Birthday Bisque (Jillibean Soup); Embellishments: pearls; Other: foam dimensional adhesive; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base for a 4.25” x 5.5” card.
- Cut sentiment panel from PP #1 and adhere to mat of PP #2, then adhere to card on an angle.
- Trim overhang of sentiment panel from sides of card.
- Adhere sentiment die cut shape and sticker.
- Adhere balloon die cut shapes with foam dimensional adhesive.
- Adhere pearls.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!