I've got a layered card for you today. I don't do these usually, but there are so many fun new products from Jillibean Soup I just couldn't help myself!
S U P P L I E S
All products by Jillibean Soup unless otherwise noted. Cardstock: Memory Box; 6" x 6" Patterned Papers: Owloween Stew collection; Pea Pod Parts (die-cuts): Owloween; Chipboard Glitter Alphabet; Accents: Halloween Mini Placemats; Owloween washi tape, enamel star, gems (Recollections); Other: black finepoint pen; Adhesives: foam dimensional dots, Tombo Multi-Glue, Score Tape; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, corner rounder, Memory Box die.
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make base for a 4.25” x 5.5” card.
- Wrap bottom of card front with washi tape.
- Cut .25" x 4.25" strip of spider web patterned paper and adhere to bottom edge of washi tape.
- Cut .15" x 4.25" strip of grid patterned paper and adhere to top of spider web patterned paper strip.
- Round right corners of card.
- Cut panel of patterned paper and adhere to back of mini-placemat.
- Outline interior of mini-placemat with black pen and adhere to card front at a slight angle.
- Die cut tree branch and adhere.
- Cut strips of patterned paper to make "ribbons", cut to a point and adhere to back of cobweb Pea Pod Part; adhere glittery "b" to center of cobweb and adhere entire element to mini-placemat.
- Adhere rest of the letters.
- Adhere owl Pea Pod Part with foam dimensional squares and adhere enamel star to hat's center.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!