Today's card is a little celebration of ink and adventure (always a good combo, I think).
S U P P L I E S
Cardstock: Bazzill; Stamps: Hot Air Balloon cling set (Graphic 45), sentiment from Sight Seeing Stew (Jillibean Soup); Inks: black, embossing, lavendar, peacock, pea green, purple; Accents: Halloween wood veneer stars (Jillibean Soup); Embossing Powder: Platinum; Adhesives: Tombo Multi-Glue, Score Tape; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, heat tool, craft mat, foam ink applicators
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make 4.25” x 5.5” card base.
- Cut a 4" x 5.25" panel of black cardstock and adhere to card base.
- Use foam ink applicators to apply colored inks to 3.75" x 5" panel of white cardstock.
- Stamp balloon images and sentiment with black ink.
- Adhere stamped panel to card.
- Apply embossing ink to stars, coat with EP and heat set.
- Once cool, adhere stars to card.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!