Hi, it’s Deborah here with a Sweet 16 birthday card, but feel free to mix it up to accommodate just about ANY birthday or an anniversary. All you have to do is color the necessary numbers and add a sentiment, or a die cut, etc. to suit the occasion.
S U P P L I E S
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White; Clear Stamp Set: Birthday Bisque (Jilly Bean); Media: ink, colored pencil; Embellishments: enamel dots (My Mind’s Eye), washi tape; Other: Diamond Stickles (Ranger); Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, ¼” corner rounder
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base for a 4.25” x 4.25” card.
- Stamp numbers image with light grey ink.
- Color in numbers using colored pencil.
- Stamp sentiment with ink that coordinates with the colored pencil.
- Adhere washi tape and round the bottom corners.
- Adhere enamel dots.
- Apply Stickles to colored numbers and allow to dry.