STEP BY STEP
1. I cut my top piece of cardstock to measure 3.25" x 5.25" and then randomly cut the little flower shapes using the flower die and my Big Shot.
2. I then cut four 1.5" squares in each of the Jillibean Soup Staple II colors (excluding pink) and attached to the back of each flower. For the pink flower I used a full sheet of pink cardstock measuring 3.5" and attached to the back of the top piece using foam pop dots to give dimension to the flowers.
3. I then continued to cut sheets of cardstock for the remaining four colors making each sheet 3mm wider than the previous sheet and layered them using double sided tape.
4. I cut and folded the card which measured 4.25" x 5.5" and then adhered to the back of the layered piece, again using double sided tape.
5. Now for the fun part... the decorating. I added a color co-ordinated epoxy dot to each flower and added a banner with my sentiment stamped across the front.
Hampton Art Stamp & Die Set SSDS-IC184
Hampton Art/Jillibean Soup Clear Stamp Set - Typewriter JB0097
Jillibean Soup Staples II - Pink Salt, Yellow Salt, Gray Salt, Orange Salt, Turquoise Salt
Neenah Solar White Cardstock, Doodlebug Sprinkles Epoxy Dots