Today's card spotlights goodies from Jillibean Soup's Mix the Media collection! (You're gonna love 'em!)
Celebrate Today card by Deborah Nolan
S U P P L I E S
12x12 Soup Staples III Patterned Paper (Jillibean Soup); Other Papers: cardstock; Stamps: Birthday Bisque (Jillibean Soup);Ink: Black; Accents: vellum butterfly, card, label, buttterfly from green ephemera pack (Jillibean Soup's Mix the Media), pearls (Prima); Die: Die-namics Stitched Circle Stax and Die-namics Blueprints 15 & 18 (MFT); Adhesives: tape runner; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, Vagabond, scissors, tweezers
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base for a 4.25” x 5.5” card from green cardstock.
- Die cut 4.25" x 5.5" panel from patterned paper with stitched frame die and adhere to card.
- Die cut stitched circle from ephemera card and adhere.
- Attach label.
- Stamp sentiment.
- Adhere cork and vellum butterflies; draw antennae.
- Cut and rearrange pearl swag; adhere when satisfied.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!